Mandatory events tailored to expose students to new environments.
- College Tours
- Corporate Tours
- Interns will work a 20+ hour work week.
- Employer will be required to administer a Mid and End Summer review with intern and submit the review to the Program Director.
- Interns will be required to write in a journal weekly and submit an end summer reflection of their experience before graduating from the program.
THR!VE Prep: Leadership & Development Institute
- These are mandatory coaching sessions facilitated by leaders, mentors, and professionals.
- In a classroom setting, interns will be required to participate in program activities and interact with peers on group projects.
Workshops will include, but are not limited to topics on:
- Corporate Etiquette
- Job Readiness
- College Readiness
- Academic Success
- How to Interact with Law Enforcement
- Keys to Success
- Financial Literacy
- Preventative Healthcare
- Interns will be partnered with a mentor based on personality assessment administered at the beginning of the program.
- Mentor will be required to make weekly contact with mentee and discuss their internship and build a relationship.
- Our goal is to address and resolve any issues with employment, transportation, and work conduct directly and preemptively.